Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tea, anyone?
















I hosted a table at our church Christmas Tea this year. It was an amazing experience! Of course--I loved decorating the table! That was right up my alley. The speaker was phenomenal! I laughed until my face hurt. She has been given an amazing gift and she uses it well. The evening was filled with good tea, desserts, great conversation, a million candles, shopping, and uplifting entertainment! My dear husband even served our table. He did a fabulous job...especially since he had never served before! I felt very blessed to have a table full of wonderful firends, a great mother-in-law, and the best mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara! How beautiful!!! Boy, I wish I lived closer...boo hoo! I'd love to be involved in stuff like that. You are blessed GF!

Hugs,
Mardell