Thursday, January 19, 2006

I have been so waiting for this stuff......





SNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! And even better....a ONE HOUR DELAY!!!!!!!! Now, don't get me wrong....I am a warm weather girl~~ but if it is going to be winter...I enjoy snow! I think it is beautiful, magical, and most importantly, it brings with it the promise (or the possibility, rather) of a WHOLE day off work for me. I swear, I think I get more excited for a day off now than I did when I was a student!
You have to love these photos....the first one is of the snow flakes I took out of our back door....and it looks as if my little camera caught a glimpse of a planet, too! And the next one....our house all sprinkled with snow...I just love it. And then.....Pepper with snowflakes on top. A quick trip to bathroom resulted in some major snow dandruff for him! Lastly, a very late and snowy drive to work! Too bad it didn't last long enough for anything fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the moon.
Love Dad