Tuesday, August 05, 2008

greetings from sunny Florida!

We are enjoying our last vacation of the summer. We are having an amazing time. It is so good to be with family. We hadn't seen Justin and Libby for waaay too long. The weather has been beautiful and Isabella has been so good despite extreme heat. We have only been here for 3 days so far and have had 3 amazing dinners at various local restaurants. Breakfast is always nice, too.....we all sit around and sip on our coffee while talking and catching up....enjoying the incredible view.
Mom...hope your first day back to school went well...enjoy the photos of your grandbaby on the beach!
Sunset while shopping last night.

Aunt Lib...grabbing a nap. (Al....I took the Bff necklace off of her before I took this photo!)


Justin....he can't get away from technology no matter how hard he tries.

Dad...are you alive? How many beers have you had?


Dad and Tommy discussing investments and drinking some brewskis.

Ella playing in the shade.
Spending time with her unky...having a serious talk.
Dad giving Isabella a ride.

Splashing in the pool with momma!


She would rather lick her toys than actually play with them.

Happy baby!

European topless baby!


Someone is teething and therefore licking everything!

Cooling off in the pool.

More to come in the next few days....we take one million photos a day! My family is where I acquired a love for photography!

13 comments:

The Templeton's said...

Yeah! So glad to hear that you are alive and well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Have a great rest of your vacation! Call us when you get back!

rhonda said...

so so sweet!!! i wish we could take annaleigh to the beach!!! guess the ohio river will have to do!! ha!

Jennifer said...

Haha! Love the European topless baby! I'm so happy you are on vacation! LOVE the beach. Must run in the family. We are headed down to Destin for a family trip at the end of August. We can't wait! I'd probably be jealous instead of happy for you if we weren't going ourselves! :) Post more pics!

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Yay! So glad you're back! Those pictures are great! Have a wonderful vacation!

Meg Palmer said...

Beach days are always great! Hope the weather stays beautiful for you guys. Isabella is adorable! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Love love love the black and white bathing suit! Hope you have found a nice place to cool off since your e-mail. I got on some blog the other day off of yours and now I can't find it. How does this thing work? Is there somewhere to track where I have been or something? I want to find some baby clothes this lady had posted. AHHHH I love and hate the internet.
AB

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see everyone Sara. I miss and love you guys. Kiss my baby for me!
Mom

-erin m said...

so stinkin cute in the pool! I love it!

Chesnye said...

What a darling beach baby!! I lover the black/white swimsuit. So, so cute. I can't wait to see more of Ella on the beach.

Ted and Shirl said...

Disclaimer:
Some if not all of these pictures were used without permission...that is stolen from Pop Pop. These pictures were taken with a Canon SD 900. This camera was used extensively on vacation to photograph Ella. A complaint has been filed and litagation may follow.

sara said...

Dad is mistaken. HE stole these images from ME! Poor thing, I had to press charges. Now Ella's pop pop is in jail. Also,all these were taken with my nikon d200. The camera was too heavy to lift so dad didn't get to take any! BwaaAhahahaha!

sara said...

Dad is mistaken. HE stole these images from ME! Poor thing, I had to press charges. Now Ella's pop pop is in jail. Also,all these were taken with my nikon d200. The camera was too heavy to lift so dad didn't get to take any! BwaaAhahahaha!

The Thompson's said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I bet Lib is super happy about having that pic of her on your blog. That is why she probably took off the BFF necklace and threw it in the ocean. Actually she said she mailed it to me!