Thursday, August 20, 2009

right now...


three things i love about you, Jack Thomas...
1. the way you always smell like milk. You smell like home to me.
2. the way you are beginning to laugh. It is a sweet, yet all boy laugh. Your voice sounds a little raspy and it melts my heart. A chip off the old raspy block.
3. your eyes. oh those dark eyes. beautiful boy.



three things i love about you, isabella...
1. the way you call all toiletries "pee-chew." This came from you trying to pronounce the word "perfume" many months ago. You love all things "pee-chew"...be it lotion or chapstick or perfume or shampoo or makeup.... When I ask you if you want "pee-chew" you will gently pucker up your lips for me to apply the pee-chew (with the cap on). I make over you and say how wonderful you look and you smile. Then I ask if you want some on your eyes. Of course you do! You try hard to keep them shut so I can apply it to your lids (again, cap on) and you get so excited when I exclaim how beautiful you are.
2. the way you have been carrying around the shirt that unky and "yibby" got you can calling it "Jus."
3. the way you say "hold-chew" when you want to be picked up. This came from us saying "Do you want me to hold you?"

2 comments:

Meg Palmer said...

Sara, thanks for blogging! Ilove looking at your beautiful pictures and reading your creative posts. We are moving to Cincinnati next weekend, we need to make a date! I must meet those little ones!

JB, Angie and Ashlyn said...

Your children are beautiful