Saturday, December 17, 2005

A new look...


Sometimes in life...you have a chance meeting with people and you just KNOW that great times are ahead! Such was the case with Steve and Heidi. They are such fun people! We met on Wednesday night to celebrate my birthday at a new little place (that quickly became a favorite little place) and much to our surprise....Steve is sporting a new 'stache! We liked it so much that we thought it would be only fair to post it on the blog. You see, Steve thinks that I have a camera attached to my right hand so he frequently razzes me about taking pictures of fairly unimportant moments! What did they get me for my birthday ---- a camera! What else?! Anyway, Tommy and I are in full support of your new facial growth Steve! Just don't hurt Heidi with it!

No comments: