Tuesday, February 28, 2006

play



Finally~~we got to play outside with the dogs! The weather was amazing today. I was so anxious to get home to them so we could run around and do the fetch thing! As you can see--they both enjoyed themselves to the fullest. Pepper takes his fetching very serious.


Are they not the cutest things ever? I just love them to pieces. They are such old souls.
Abby's favorite sport is shaking her ears so hard and fast that her brain rattles.
The sun went down before they tired out. I think Pepper would play all night long if he could. Abby is content to do whatever we do.
They are both exhausted now...snoring on the couch...too tired to even eat dinner! Tommy and I took a long, long walk today after work~ so we will all sleep well tonight. What a wonderful day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how precious are those two...thanks again for introducing me to the most loveable dogs ever..I wouldn't have Wilson without you:)

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Sara I never get tired of seeing them! Gorgeous 'dahling!

Casey Wallace said...

How fun! I'm jealous of your 70-some degree weather yesterday. Still cold, cold, cold here in VA. I mistook that first picture for a kangaroo at first glance! Too cute. I'm glad you guys got to enjoy the beautiful day.