Friday, March 03, 2006

for my sweet little namesake...

~S A R A KATE~
I've been working on these birth announcements for little Sara! Mark..Jennifer...hope you like them! The first batch will go out this weekend!
I cannot wait to hold this baby! Only 10 more days until we get to meet her. Tommy and I are both excited. Isn't she gorgeous?

PS...Her mama is the one in the pink boa in the November Archives. They look just like each other....but she looks like her dad, too!









The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara ~
Thank you SO SO much!! I love them!! Mark, Sara and I appreciate all the time and tlc that went into these!! Your creativity is limitless.

~Jennifer

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Sara they're beautiful! I'll have to remember your talent when my little one is due :)

Miss you!

Judy