Saturday, July 05, 2008

I said I'd be grateful...not punctual!


We are at the houseboat celebrating the fourth of July and dad reminded me that I forgot last week's TuesdayLove entry! Ooops!
Becky M.
Thank you for hiring me as a nanny for so many years! Now that I have my own baby I am astounded at the amount of trust you had in me! Thank you for having faith that I would take good care of the girls. Thank you for trusting me with a tiny little Carlie Jo. Thank you for trusting me to take them places and not lose them! We had lots of fun summers together and I will always be grateful for the experience I gained with your family. I feel like I was better equipped for motherhood because of the responsibility and nurturing that I learned from you. You have been, and still are, a very important part of my life (as are the girls!)

No comments: