Monday, August 10, 2009


One of my most favorite parts of our annual vacation is hanging out with my brother and his wife. My brother is the funniest person I know and we spent a better part of the week laughing until our faces hurt. Seriously. I feel so blessed to have a sibling in this great big world. And he married someone completely wonderful. Together, we all have quite a time and coming home is sad for all of us. Isabella is still asking for "Unky and Ibby" in the mornings and Tommy and I are still telling and re-telling hilarious moments.
This year, we had the added excitement of their percolating baby! It's beautiful to watch their anticipation...especially since I know what love they are in store for.
I came across this picture tonight and couldn't resist playing around with it a bit. I truly love it. Hope you guys do too...pick a size and I'll order it for you.
So happy, so blessed. Excited for January when I'll get to hold him/her in my arms.

******
Will try to post lots of vacation photos this week. Jack and I finally made it into the header photo! Woot!

5 comments:

libby said...

sister.
i love it. i cried when i saw the pic and the verse and all you wrote about my dear husband! thanks for loving us the way that you do. you do it so well. i want the picture big i think. for our bedroom..any size suggestions? thanks sara. love you libby

The Thompson's said...

Love the picture sara! could you order me one in a 5x7 or 8x10. I need and updated pic of lib and justin. So glad you had a great time in Florida!

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Your new blog look is just beautiful. I love your family pic! So glad you had safe travels. You never told me your brother/sister in law were expecting! How exciting. Hope to chat soon. Back to school tomorrow! Call me any afternoon after 1:30.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

i have just 3 requests of you

1. some honey turkey

2. bleach my boat

3. let me see your c.h.


r

Anonymous said...

this is great. great news and great photo. your little brother has always been quite the looker!
shel