Wednesday, July 12, 2006

beauty

















A day at the track...summer 2006


You are a great champion. When you ran the ground shook. The sky opened and mere mortals parted. Parted the way to victory. Where you will meet me in the winner's circle. Where I will lay a blanket of flowers on your back. ~Cale Crane, Dreamer



As you may have noticed....I have been quite fond of movie quotes lately. It may be a theme for me...I don't know yet... Do you have any favorite movie quotes? Share them!

Headed out to the races with Justin and Libby this weekend...it is the last weekend of the meet. I hope the weather will be beautiful!

Dad and Janae are coming for a visit tomorrow evening. Again, if the weather is nice we plan to eat on the river. Fingers crossed!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

-erin m said...

I know this is one of your old blogs, but I juse LOVE that quote from the movie dreamer! So beautiful.