Sunday, October 08, 2006


I love weekends....
~on Friday...dad and Janae came to visit and see the new house. We had so much fun. They brought us a great housewarming gift, too...the infamous smoothie blender aka danny boy blender. We had an amazing dinner at a restaurant that is known to have the best steaks in our city. Tommy says the rumors are true.
~on Saturday I got up early and headed up to my hometown. I got to take a very few pictures of the girls I love to pieces (seen above). I got to have a margarita with one of dearest friends who has been like a mother to me. I got to go to a baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends who is having a baby girl in December. Among other fun things at the shower, I got to drink some amazing hot apple cider. While I was in town I got to see my wonderful mom for a bit and do some quick shopping.
~on Sunday, I got to sleep in! Tommy and I opted to watch a church previous church service on DVD from the couch this morning since we were exhausted and since the sermon today was on parenting. Now I'm doing some laundry and watching football...cheering for my husband's fantasy team...because to him...it is so NOT fantasy!

No comments: